Menus

Oct 6, 2015

Because I Love You

(Inspired by Infatuation of teen age. I wrote this poem while I was in class 11 in 2011 AD.)
I am looking down
I am looking high
I am not looking at you 
because of shy.
It is the cause of your voice

I'm attracting at you 

but you don't even look at me

what can I do.


I think you think that

what type of man I am

please talk with me.



Hey boy, don't be near her 

because she is mine

If you do that 

you will not be fine.


Please don't sit beside other boys

I feel uneasy

I feel frighten

I think I should take a copy

and I should write on.


I should write her

I always keep you happy

that nobody keeps

I should tell her 

I always give you love 

that nobody gives.


Please don't look at other

because I'm due

please don't think about other

because I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *