Menus

Nov 10, 2015

How to block unwanted ads in Google Chrome?

How to block unwanted ads in Google Chrome?

(Based on true story)
From some days in google chrome, when I was opening websites there were always unwanted ads. When I was clicking on something in the web page, then it was automatically redirecting to a unwanted (www.topclick…) website.

I asked for the solution of this problem to Google and Google told me following steps to follow which solved my problem.

Step 1: Full system scan your computer with free or purchased Antivirus software.

Step 2: Download chrome_cleanup_tool.exe.

Step 3: Open it.

It removes some malwares from our computer which causes the problem.

Step 4: Reset Chrome.

After following above steps my problem was solved I hope your also.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *